1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Got an official diploma, wore a fursuit and got paid for it.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't remember which I did but I think I didn't manage to keep them and no I won't be making new ones so I'm sure to keep them.
3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
At home, with mom and someone else, in front of tv.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year.
5. What countries did you visit?
No money for that this year again.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A stable job with animals/shows/both.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
When my NZ friend visited France for the first time and I was his guide.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finally got into writing cover letters and send them around by dozens.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Lost mate after mate.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Crashed an almost new Mini Cooper S, car's dead, I survived with only bruises. Lost all memory prior to the accident, about 5 minutes before the crash happened. It seems I lost consciousness.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Guitar Hero drum kit, makes me want to buy a real one.
12. Where did most of your money go?
13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Viimeinen Mamutti - Hevisaurus.
14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
16. What was your favorite TV program?
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No. Not "hate" anyway.
18. What was the best book you read?
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini.
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
How To Train Your Dragon.
21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I worked. I was 32.
22. What kept you sane?
The same thing that made me depressed/crazy: internet.
23. Who did you miss?
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Don't wait till it comes to you and go pick it up yourself.